Causeway Classic Tournament
The Church Athletic League and the Fort Henry Heights Minor Hockey Association invite you to participate in our annual House League Christmas Tournament. The Church Athletic League has a "club system" and some/many teams are considered to be strong "B" level HL teams.
*Teams coming from Hockey Eastern Ontario should be considered strong B Tiered HL Teams.*
- The entry fee is $850.00 CDN per team prior to Nov. 1st. After November 1st, entry fee is $900.00 per team.
- Please make cheques payable to "Church Athletic League of Kingston".
- Payment must accompany the application to guarantee entry.
Entry deadline is December 01, 2019 - or when a Division Fills (whichever occurs first)
- There will be no admission charge for spectators.
- Each division may consist of up to 12 teams.
- Each team is guaranteed 4 games.
- There will be an A and a B Championship final in any division of more than 6 teams.
- There will be an A Championship Final in divisions with 6 or fewer teams.
- No body checking is permitted in any division.
- Appropriate CHA, OMHA, and KCC Tournament rules will apply.
- Travel permits are required for all teams participating.
- Teams are required to submit their Approved Roster for their team.
- Midget:[HL] Peewee:[HL] OMHA Info
- Juvenile:[HL] Bantam:[HL] Atom:[HL] OMHA Info
- Upon confirmation, a schedule, arena maps, and hotel lists will be made available. A special rate is normally obtained at area hotels, see ACCOMMODATIONS below.
FORMS, FLYERS, & RULES
- Registration Form || Updated August 8th 2019
- Tournament Rules || Updated December 12th 2018 - Subject to Change for 2019
- Tournament Flyer || Updated August 8th 2019
- Peewee, & Midget || Tentative Date Available Nov. 25th.
- Atom, Bantam, & Juvenile || Tentative Date Available Nov. 25th.
Peewee, Midget will run Dec 27-28th. Atom, Bantam, Juvenile, will run Dec 29th-30th. 2019
Thanks to our Sponsors
Church Athletic League Office
Kingston Memorial Centre
P.O. Box 21088 - RPO Princess Street
Kingston, ON K7L 5P5
Ensure to ask for the Causeway Classic Group Rates at each of the following locations, book by November 18 2019:
The Courtyard by Marriott: is proud to be one of Kingston and area’s newest hotel facilities, centrally located off the 401 at Division Street, and surrounded by outlet shopping, a Landmark Movie Theatre and a host of popular chain restaurants. They offer a Kingston Causeway Classic Group rate which includes:
- A room with two queen beds or one king and a pull out couch
- Complimentary parking, local calls and wired or wireless high speed internet
- In room mini fridge, microwave and safe
- Access to our indoor pool, waterslide, whirlpool and fitness facilities
Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre: Kingston’s premiere Hotel and Conference Centre, the Ambassador, is a landmark in the legendary Limestone City. Located along Highway 2 (Princess Street), the hotel is easily accessed, offering free car and bus parking and an electric car charging station. Conveniently located between all major attractions, VIA Rail Station (0.55 km), Kingston Penitentiary Tours (4.5 km), Downtown Kingston (6 km), including the Leon's Center, and Norman Rogers Airport (10 km). This deal includes 2 Queen Beds.