Causeway Classic Tournament
You may sign up to the 2019 Kingston Causeway Classic Mailing list by filling out the form below. This does not guarantee entry. It will only allow us to notify you and provide information via email when registration opens late summer or fall. Novice, Peewee, Midget will run Dec 27-28th. Atom, Bantam, Juvenile, will run Dec 29th-30th. 2019
The Following information is regarding the 2018 causeway classic and is available for your reference.
2018 FINAL RESULTs and thank you
Thank you to all teams that participated in our tournament. The tournament was an outstanding success. Use the links below to view the final tournament game results.
|Dec 27th & 28th||Dec 29th & 30th|
|Novice Result FINAL||Atom Result FINAL|
|Peewee Result FINAL||Bantam Result FINAL|
|Midget Result FINAL||Juvenile Result FINAL|
- Registration Form || Updated October 20th 2018
- Tournament Rules || Updated December 12th 2018
- Tournament Flyer || Updated October 20th 2018
- Novice, Peewee, & Midget || Dec 12th 2018 - minor grammar on team names & added sponsors
- Atom, Bantam, & Juvenile || Dec 12th 2018 - minor grammar on team names & added sponsors
Thanks to our Sponsors
Church Athletic League Office
Kingston Memorial Centre
P.O. Box 21088 - RPO Princess Street
Kingston, ON K7L 5P5
Tournament Convener, Luke Harris
P.O. Box 21088 R.P.O. Princess Street
Kingston Ont. K7L 5P5
The Church Athletic League and the Fort Henry Heights Minor Hockey Association invite you to participate in our annual House League Christmas Tournament. The Church Athletic League has a "club system" and some/many teams are considered to be strong "B" level HL teams.
*Teams coming from Hockey Eastern Ontario should be considered strong B Tiered HL Teams.*
- The entry fee is $800.00 CDN per team prior to Nov. 1st. After November 1st, entry fee is $850.00 per team.
- Please make cheques payable to "Church Athletic League of Kingston".
- Payment must accompany the application to guarantee entry.
Entry deadline is December 01, 2018 - or when a Division Fills (whichever occurs first)
Registration form, Rules, Flyer, are below.
- There will be no admission charge for spectators.
- Each division may consist of up to 12 teams.
- Each team is guaranteed 4 games.
- There will be an A and a B Championship final in any division of more than 6 teams.
- There will be an A Championship Final in divisions with 6 or fewer teams.
- All players will receive a souvenir.
- No body checking is permitted in any division.
- Appropriate CHA, OMHA, and KCC Tournament rules will apply.
- Travel permits are required for teams outside OMHA.
- Teams are required to bring an Approved Roster for their team, and a travel permit if coming from outside the OMHA.
- Midget:[HL] Peewee:[HL] Novice:[HL] OMHA Info
- Juvenile:[HL] Bantam:[HL] Atom:[HL] OMHA Info
- Upon confirmation, a schedule, arena maps, and hotel lists will be made available. A special rate is normally obtained at the Courtyard Marriott Kingston, that is a favorite hotel with the kids.
The Courtyard by Marriott is proud to be one of Kingston and area’s newest hotel facilities, centrally located off the 401 at Division Street, and surrounded by outlet shopping, a Landmark Movie Theatre and a host of popular chain restaurants. They offer a Kingston Causeway Classic Group rate which includes:
- A room with two queen beds or one king and a pull out couch
- Complimentary parking, local calls and wired or wireless high speed internet
- In room mini fridge, microwave and safe
- Access to our indoor pool, waterslide, whirlpool and fitness facilities