Use the links below to navigate our most recent schedules.
- Pre-Season Schedule (Completed)
- House League Schedules
- House League Practices (T.B.D.)
- Initation Program (I.P.)
- Roster Select (PD Panthers)
- Championship Week Schedule (T.B.D.)
- Spring Hockey (T.B.D.)
General 2019/20 Notes:
- Pre-Season begins Friday, Sept 6th
- Roster Select (PD) Assessments begin Saturday, Sept 7th
- Novice and New Player assessments, Saturday, Sept 14th
- Coaches' Meeting, Wednesday, Sept 18th (Don't expect to hear from coaches till after this date)
- House League practices begin Saturday, Sept 20th
- House League schedules begin Saturday, Sept 28th
- 3 Midget practices, one before HL games begin and Monday evenings until every CAL Midget team has 3
- Midget games will begin on Tuesday, October 1. Week day games will be on Tuesday evenings, 9 and 10 pm
and on Thursdays at 8:30pm. (10pm games ONLY until Midget practices are complete).
- No games, Sunday, Oct 14 or after 6 pm on Saturday, Oct 13th (Thanksgiving)
- No HL games weekend of Dec 13th-15th (Maybe be practices)
- HL games, Monday Dec 16 – Thursday, Dec 19. No Games, Sat/Sun, Dec 21/22
- Causeway Classic, Thursday Dec 27 –Sunday, Dec 30
- HL Games, Sat/Sun, Jan. 4/5
- No games after 6pm on Sunday, Feb 2nd (Superbowl)
- No games, Saturday / Sunday, Feb 15/16 (Family Day)
- CAL Day of Champions, Saturday, February 29 & Sunday March 1st
HL = House League
Family Friendly Schedules
The House League season, for Novice to Midget, lasts 20 weeks and begins at the end of Septemeber and concludes on the first weekend in March. Each team is alloted, on average, two ice times a week; one practice and one game. At the discretion of the league, older age groups typically drop their practice ice time for an extra game in December prior to the Christmas break. Our House League practices times are consistently on the same day at the same time each week, for the duration of the season(Usually varies the first week or two dependent on ice availability). Games vary according to the schedule, usually on weekends, sometimes week night evenings.
Association teams will play each other in an initial round robin series to start the season and then depending on the age group and at the discretion of the league may be divided into split divisions for competitive balance. If some age groups do not split at that time they may be split at the end of a second round robin or will be split before our yearly Championship Week. This process is described in the CAL Hockey Handbook section IV, Splits, Play-Offs And Championships. Click Here to read our latest approved version of the Handbook.