Spring Hockey 2018
Spring hockey is an ideal way to conclude the season and complete the gap between winter and summer sports. For some, it is a good workout before the spring tryouts, for others, it is a perfect opportunity to enjoy hockey with friends before separating for the summer. Either way, the spring league is an ideal workout for the young athletes.
March 21st Update - As a result of extremely low registration numbers for Novice & Atom - Regrettably both Divisions have been cancelled.
- Novice, Atom, Pee-Wee & the Bantam / Midget teams play weeknights
- I.P. Spring Shinny is 5-on-5 and games are five (5) Sunday Afternoons - April & May
- Novice teams play Tuesday & Thursday evenings Cancelled - Insufficient Registration Numbers
- Atom teams play Monday & Wednesday evenings Cancelled - Insufficient Registration Numbers
- These are all games - No practices
- 1 Goaltender per team<
- All Goaltenders must supply their own equipment
- Novice, Atom & Pee-Wee is 5-on-5 (with 1 goaltender)
- Bantam / Midget is 3-on-3 (with 1 goaltender)
- Registration for the 2018 program begins January 21st and closes on March 26th, or once filled.
- All players must have played House League Hockey in the 2017-2018 Season
- Sorry, no rep. players
- Sorry, no ringette players
- Non-CAL players must submit a copy of a House League game sheet (except for Initiation Program - IP) at time of registration (registration will not be accepted without proof of house league registration in the current season)
Link to the Schedules Page