This statement applies to those who use our website and the services that are provided herein. We prohibit the use of any of our site service to be associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail ("Spam") in any manner.
You may not use any of our services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of our users, past present or future.
In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the online services that we provide may not:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive addressing;
- use a third party's Internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party's equipment, without permission of the third party;
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or otherwise violate the applicable Conditions of Use for this site.
We do not permit or authorize any attempt to use our Internet services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of these services, or that could interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any service.
If we believe that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any service, we may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular Internet domain, mail server or IP address. We may immediately terminate any account on any service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, our Internet services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of our rights.
Unauthorized use of our website services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.