Click the following for detailed information:
Spring hockey is an ideal way to conclude the season and complete the gap between winter and summer sports. This program is a perfect opportunity to enjoy playing hockey both with and against friends before separating for the summer. Meeting new people, making lasting friendships. Affordable, a consistant schedule, in a well structured fun enviroment.
Each year, the Church Athletic League supports CAL hockey players in their pursuit of post-secondary education by granting bursaries to eligible CAL participants. Up to two (2) bursaries are awarded in recognition of outstanding commitment to community service, athletics and academic excellence.
These bursaries reflect the achievements of young hockey players who are committed to their community, athletics and academic achievement. The purpose of the bursaries is to help the students to offset the high costs associated with continuing their post-secondary education.
The OHF requires all CAL players, coaches and parents to verify they have received and reviewed the OHF Concussion Code of Conduct and the Concussion Awareness Resources provided by the Government of Ontario. Players, coaches and parents must commit to operating within the parameters of the OHF Concussion Code of Conduct.
The Ontario Government has enacted Rowan’s Law (Concussion Safety), 2018, S.O. 2018, c. 1 (“Act”). Ontario Regulation 161/19, the Act requires all sport organizations as defined in the Regulation (“Sports Organization”), which includes the Ontario Hockey Federation (“OHF”), to have a Concussion Code of Conduct. This Concussion Code of Conduct must require participants, as set out in the Act, to review the Ontario Government’s issued Concussion Awareness Resources on an annual basis. A participant is subject to a Concussion Code of Conduct for each Sports Organization a participant registers with
Review the appropriate resource:
- 10 and Under Concussion Awareness Resource
- 11-14 Concussion Awareness Resource
- 15 and Over Concussion Awareness Resource
Print and Sign the Acknowledge Form:
- Atom Goalie Fees have fees reduced by $475.00 for the 2019-2020 season.
- Atom House League Goalie Registration Fee is $160.00 !
- Goalies will be required to provide all of their own equipment.
- PeeWee Goalie Fees have been reduced by $375.00 for the 2019-2020 season.
- PeeWee House League Goalie Registration Fee is $380.00
- Goalies will be required to provide all of thier own equipment.